Monday, April 19, 2021

The impact of technology in education and our expectation to this course

 Hi, everybody!

                                                      I hope that you all are doing fine                      

The impact of technology in education and our expectation to this course

We all like creating, editing, posting, animating…..!


Whether we like to admit it or not, nowadays technology plays a very important role in our lives. Being honest and realistic as well, technology is everywhere, including inside the computer or smartphone that we are all using to write first and then to read this blog. Is only normal to assume that technology has a great impact in our everyday life. According to the various studies that have had a mixed result, we decided to measure the impact of technology by obtaining two different opinions: one from a professor and one from a student. And it seems that the impact of technology in education is far greater than expected. DIGITAL AGE. It has influenced both, teaching and learning. But how was this influence?

Taking a short look at how much teaching and learning has evolved, we will see that Professors are not using blackboard anymore, it has been replaced with projector screens instead. Our grades are uploaded on our digital university account. Students are finding new ways to solve problems online, while teachers are using internet to find more information about certain topics. Collaboration between students and academics is easier than ever. Here we have a strong impact of technology in education.And about its effect?


Professors can collaborate on complex projects and find information faster than ever. Teaching becomes a lot easier because of the use of digital courses. Grading papers becomes a simple matter if one uses automatic grading machine for multiple choice tests. And not to forget that teachers are always bettering themselves. Professors can find quizzes, theses and courses quickly. But the negative side of all of these is that students of the 21st century have found a lot of ways to waste their time, and a lot of them are finding help from professional online writers.

However, according to students the impact of technology on education cannot be underestimated because it helps them to learn more and faster. It is the place where the students can find the answers of many questions. Including here You Tube that helps each of us with their tutorials about how to use everything, hours of explaining math, physics... . something which students find really positive about technology in education is the fact that they can collaborate with their professors and with one another faster.

But there are voices against this PHENOMENA as well. As we mentioned even before, for as long as students have access to internet the whole time they will become lazier. Their homework will be completed in a few second by a professional writer and they have a lot of programs to distract themselves. Teachers have a limited time to help each student with their problems.

I hope you all enjoyed it. Feel free to live you comments below if you have any questions :) 

 


25 comments:

  1. Interesting points Elena, internet has been really helpful for students. I learned English by using the Internet since a young age. During Bachelor's I would understand information better if I searched it on the Internet because it is very practical and creative. I don't think it makes us lazy... but to each their own :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your opinion Asbjela :)
      I meant lazy in the context that we can easily find our essays ready nowadays or just ask a professional writer. This is what makes us lazy, still I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. I really like your job😍It’s true that internet has been really helpful for students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your job😍It’s true that internet has been really helpful for students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Klea! That is more than true, especially these two last years, we have been using it during the whole time. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Elena, I really enjoyed your article. It is more than true that technology has a great impact in our everyday life and so does in education and teaching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Xhensila! Thank you for sharing your opinion, I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  5. I agree with everything mentioned above! Technology is essential in our life but also in our learning or teaching environment!
    Also your writing is well organized, good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Klea for your poisitve comment, and yeah that is true. Everyone these days owns at least a smartphone :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Elena, I really liked your post...you have mentioned some really good and interesting points!
    I fully agree that technology is part of our lives now and is also very essential for students to learn and communicate!
    An interesting fact I want to mention is that my brother younger than me went not ones but two times on English courses and didn’t manage to learn anything...but when he grew up a little and started to use technology he became a master on English language just by using technology! So the benefits that technology provides us are of course countless!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Artemisa! Thank You for your positivity. It is true that we learn a lot through technology though, even why it distracts us to many times. And... haha, Im glad to know that your brother Finally managed to learn English☺️

      Delete
  7. You always amaze me !! I really like your work . I agree with every word you write .It is true that technology has a huge impact on us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teaa
      Thank you for your kindness and respect☺️ I really appreciate it and I hope you found my post interesting!

      Delete
  8. You always amaze me !! I really like your work . I agree with every word you write .It is true that technology has a huge impact on us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always amaze me !! I really like your work . I agree with every word you write .It is true that technology has a huge impact on us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed reading this post. It was well-structured and you made some valid points (for ex. I agree that collaboration between students and academics is easier, ever since incorporating technology in our classes. Also, since there are two sides to every coin, I appreciate you mentioning the downside of the use of technology in education, as it made the post well-balanced and realistic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all aware of the fact that technology has as many positive sides as it has negatives. However over time I hope it does not replace us as human beings (lol), due to the development with galloping steps it is taking... I appreciate your agreement☺️. Thank you!

      Delete
  11. This is actually my favourite post about Technology. So detailed! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad about it🥰, feeling honoured! Thank you Rezi

      Delete
  12. I found myself in this article as one of the students that the technology has had impact on. great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technology in fact has a great impact in eveyone’s life, but the issue is: is it a positive or a negtive impact😅. I hope it has a higher percentage of positivity for you. Thank you Erida☺️

      Delete
  13. Outstanding work Elena! :) I really enjoyed reading your article because it was not boring, it's well structured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate it! A bunch of thanks 😊

      Delete
  14. Great article Elena :)... I totally agree with everything you have written. It is true that nowadays teachers and students are using technology more than 10 years ago. Personally, I really love the fact that we can find everything we want to know easier than before, because ten years ago we used to look for different magazines, articles to find the appropriate information to do a project and it was more difficult. Well Done Elena. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing you opinion Lindita! Yes, it is true that it made our life seem easieer than before, but we have to know how to use it sensibly, in order to not have to deal with its negative effects🙂

      Delete

Classroom Management!

Hello Everyone!                                                            I hope you are doing fine and enjoying the good weather! "If...